feedburner

Teruslah bergerak, hingga KELELAHAN itu LELAH mengikutimu,
Teruslah berlari, hingga KEBOSANAN itu BOSAN mengejarmu,
Teruslah berjalan hingga KELETIHAN itu LETIH bersamamu

Love and I

Labels:

Actually, I've never really had a love story, because love includes 2 hearts, and until know, I always feel the one-sided love. And I’ve never truly split my heart into 2 pieces and give it for someone else. “You still love yourself”, my friend said that. I never really have a love story..I don’t know how does it feel, having someone that give you a little more attention?! I’m scared to have a feeling like love. Because I don’t know what the love truly is.



Can you define a love? Someone said that love is kono sekai de ichiban suteki na koto (the most beautiful things in this world).
I’m scared to have a love, because I don’t know where is the end of the love? Honestly, can you differentiate: Admiring, Liking, Needing, and Loving someone? Because now I feel something happen to my heart. I admiring someone, but those feeling start to transform into need. And someone said that need is the beginning of love. Is this feeling wrong? Would there’s ‘something’ jealous about this feeling? Something that is really important to me? Something that always gives me everything? Something that never disappoints me? Something that doesn’t have weakness? Yes, my GOD, ALLAH SWT.

But I can't prevent this feeling,, This feeling’s starting to spread into my mind, making me sad, smile, laugh, and imagine about something that will never be happen. I don’t want to feel it. Because it’s painful. Knowing that he isn’t mine. He doesn’t know about me. Something that realized me that he has his own life and he has rights to like someone else. And I don’t want to make my God jealous to him. But sometimes, I’ve been wondering. I wanna ask him just one question..”Sukoshi wa atashi ni ai wa atta kana?”..


Can you tell me, where is the limit of boys and girls relationship? Where is the limit of having a feeling for somebody? Because I don’t want to hurt anyone. Not me, him, my future husband, and my God.


Dear Allah SWT, send me someone who knows the truly me. Someone that can really be mine. And, when that time really comes, I will be ready to give a half of my heart for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment